Hallam Pharma Consulting combines in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements with practical experience of conducting clinical research. We work with our clients to produce customised services which meet the needs of their organisations.
Recent projects include:
- Preparation of harmonised comprehensive clinical Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a recently merged international pharmaceutical company
- Gap analysis of clinical Quality Management System for a non-commercial sponsor, and assistance with the development of solutions
- Preparation of clinical SOPS for a pharma company extending from phase I to later phase research
- Preparation and implementation of a Quality Strategy for an NHS Foundation Trust sponsor
- Implementation of risk assessment and management strategy for global pharma company
- Serious breach investigation on behalf of a UK sponsor.
Further information available from email@example.com